"A good book on your shelf is a friend that turns its back on you and remains a friend."-Unknown
"Screws fall out all the time, the world's an imperfect place."-Bender from The Breakfast Club
"Read to your heart's content. Though if you are a reader, the heart is never content."-from
Paper Covers Rock by Jenny Hubbard

Sunday, October 6, 2013

M is amazing

Hi guys!
I know I said expect a lengthy post, but I don't really have much time, but I had to publicly thank M for recommending a book to me. It's called "A Little Wanting Song" by Cath Crowley and it was perfection at its finest. It had music, friendship, romance, family and even more music <3 I haven't had much time to read this school year, but I'm glad I took a little time out to read this. It was just amazing and I have to take a little time before reading something else. I'm still absorbing every detail from it. I sometimes forget how much I love reading, and I'm just like "eh, why bother?" Then a book like this falls into my hands and I'm reminded why. I had was having a debate with a guy at work on how books can provoke an emotion, and he just didn't understand. It's not really something you can explain; you just have to feel it. You have to let it in, and feel it with every part of your being. When the writing is good you'll feel it, and boy did I feel it with this one. So, needless to say "A Little Wanting Song" is added to my list of 55. I now have 8 out 55 ^_^  Making progress!
Okaie doks that's all for now. Tata for now!


P.S- they got rid of the shade of purple I always type in :o I'm a little disappointed with this new found information...

No comments:

Post a Comment