"A good book on your shelf is a friend that turns its back on you and remains a friend."-Unknown
"Screws fall out all the time, the world's an imperfect place."-Bender from The Breakfast Club
"Read to your heart's content. Though if you are a reader, the heart is never content."-from
Paper Covers Rock by Jenny Hubbard

Saturday, April 21, 2012

the slaphapiness that is so often associated with sleepovers....an M&K production

hola. soooo K and I are hanging out and we were slaphappy (note: i used the past tense seeing as how we had to wait 10 minutes for this stupid Google Chrome to download before being able to type this and thus we are no longer slaphappy. therefore, we have committed the non-illegal crime of false advertising. boo hoo. go cry to someone else.) so we decided to type this blog post. also, we never had a true discussion about book swap which took place yesterday and today (K forgot my book.... :P  I suppose we can forgive her...maybe. someday. i suppose). let me just say now that i do not like having to download stuff just because the internet makes it necessary (tonight alone i have been forced to download not only Google Chrome, but also Flash Player version whatever. not pleasing.) Oh and also i find it sad that i started a new post and went to labels and knew before even typing this post that somewhere in here we will find a way to start talking about The Breakfast Club...it's inevitable. "and that's all i have to say about that."
hello there. it's K here. it's a shock i'm still awake right now...not really...kinda....AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Okay, sorry. Like M mentioned we may be a wee bit tired. Hehe, I said wee and that reminded me of Charlie <3 Anywho, while waiting for M to take out her contacts (& waiting for Google Chrome to download :p) she let me read the beginning of a book (I shall not say the name, hehe take that!) and it was pretty interesting. I honestly probably would have fell asleep though if I didn't have the book. Oh The Breakfast Club! I watched that for the first time in IPR (Interpersonal Relations) first semester. I always think about it now....it can become quite annoying at times, but hey I'll live.....hopefully. OH! Yes, you guys should forgive me! (sorry random I know, but I just remembered M typing that). I have a issue with remembering stuff. Seriously it gets bad at times. I have sticky notes on my walls to remind me to do stuff....sad I know, but hey at least my walls are never bare! :D  Wow, this whole thing is really random....that's cool. I have "Made to Love" by tobyMac stuck in my head (if you have not heard the song yet GO YOUTUBE IT NOW!!!!) so yeahs....that's all my brain (hehe I said brains at first. who has more then one brain? no one i hope...that would suck) will fart out for now. Here ya go M :)
it is a sad day when i'm falling asleep reading K's postings. it's not that they aren't interesting. it's that i've had a long week and despite my earlier slaphapiness and random cheer, it is all catching up to me and i have now crashed. also, i don't like jack-in-the-boxes. i realize this is randomness, but they are one of my largest fears. my grandmother has an old one in her basement that my brother used to torture me with when i was little and i think i was scarred for life...don't ask me how that popped into my head. also, another fun fact...M's current SIHS (stuck in head song) is: Little Lion Man by Mumford and Sons. i suppose its better than yesterday when my friend purposely got Young, Wild, and Free stuck in my head despite that fact that she knows i am against everything that song is about and this ridiculous day that has been termed by some as a "holiday." anyway, i would also like to point out that i am the only person i know that would even think of writing an essay for English class on John Bender. yes, ladies and gentlemen, i did. The Breakfast Club was the topic of my paper. i'm just that weird and slightly obsessed. please tell me i'm not the only one that is insanely glad that the people reading the stuff you type can't see your appearance as you're typing it. because if anyone could see me right now they'd see a girl half asleep with her mouth slightly parted and wearing an oversized concert tee and shorts. and now i kick it back to the slightly more coherent K.
I'm not sure about me being more coherent. I might have fell asleep for a few seconds while you were typing. Usually I could stay up later on a Friday....nope that's a lie. At the first possible chance on Fridays I go to sleep because I'm exhausted from the week, but no. I went and had a bunch of fun with M and other friends instead. Not that I'm complaining. It was awesome, it's just that my body wants to shut down on me now. However, I shall fight against the weight that is upon my eyes! Not sure how long we'll last though...I'm thinking not too much longer. OH! M showed me awesome videos on youtube of these two guys, Charlie & Alex. They're both British and very funny :)
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Icecream! Haha, whenever I try to say the first word that comes to mind or something completely random I always say icecream now. I'm not sure why...I wasn't even thinking of icecream. I was thinking of the book I was reading, sleep, and more wonderful sleep. Now I'm thinking of the French Toast M's dad is supposed to be making in the morning for us :D I'm excited! Well, not at the moment...but I will be when I wake up in a few hours! So yeah, I'm dead now so here ya go M. Enjoy :) haha

i had a strong urge to make a TBBT reference while K was typing, but instead i'll make it here: "now i'm thinking about the origin of the phrase 'train of thought'. now i'm thinking about trains. *5 minutes later* i'm back to trains again!" ok i'm fulfilled now. i can leave this blog post in peace (oh except to reiterate the fact that you all must go on YouTube and watch Alex Reads Twilight and assorted videos from the user: charlieissocoollike.) so yeah. i'm ending with an awesome quote that close to none of you nonexistant readers will get, but whatever:
"you've just had the almost imponderable joy of watching Charlie is so cool like, which makes you like cool."

No comments:

Post a Comment